The Client Care Representative is responsible for the delivery of professional and compassionate customer service through the effective use of organizational skills, product knowledge, administration and operations. The Client Care Representative must be a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions in order to achieve maximum results. The incumbent must develop and maintain quality, customer service skills and promote exceptional client services.
- Act as front-line customer support inquiries, interacting via telephone and email.
- Ensure customers have excellent overall experience.
- Build rapport and assist customers with product orders
- Interact and provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Determine client needs, offering possible solutions or follow-up as needed.
- Ensure that you are acquiring and maintaining appropriate interpersonal skills and extensive product knowledge of the full range of products and services.
- Ensure best practices processes and procedures on all administrative and operational activities within the department.
- Coordinate client service requests, to ensure delivery is in accordance with client expectations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Excellent teamwork
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
- Consistently represent the office in a discreet and professional manner to staff, member firms, partners, and clients
- Strong research and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure with the ability to produce documents quickly, with accuracy and confidence
- Ability to multitask with multiple systems while interacting with customers
- A self-starter, who can demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation but also able to work closely with other team members
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent amount of experience in a customer service/administrative assistant role