The Dev Ops Engineer will be responsible for working with teams to help support and implement solutions in our AWS environments. As a key member of the Development Team, you will be the primary individual responsible for implementing secure and scalable solutions as we expand our presence in the cloud.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in most aspects of cloud Security including identity and access management, defining organizational structure and policies, using 3rd party technologies to provide data protection, configuring network security defenses, collecting and analyzing event logs, operating as a technical lead during an incident responses event, and demonstrating an understanding of the applicable regulatory environment (e.g PCI, SOC 2).
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define infrastructure requirements in AWS.
- Implement secure and scalable solutions in AWS for various technical teams.
- Provide recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Build pipelines to deploy infrastructure and application changes to multiple environments.
- Understanding of SQL based database and application-database integration.
- roubleshoot issues across AWS services and environments.
- Run Scans, review logs, and follow recommended protocols for maintaining PCI Level 1 compliance.
- In-Depth knowledge on AWS services including VPC, IAM, EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, Route53
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Knowledge developing/working with Linux Operating Systems
- Remediate vulnerabilities and high-risk configurations in our cloud environment
- Work closely with development teams to integrate native and 3rd party cloud security capabilities into their development practices.
- Write and review scripts, templates, interfaces, and utility applications to continuously improve functionality.
- Foster a DevOps culture by providing knowledge of solutions and expertise within multiple Cloud technologies to the development teams
- Create and manage Disaster Recovery plans
- Management and deployment of firewall configurations
- Management and deployment of all hardware and software security procedures
- Intrusion prevention and detection
- Digital forensics investigation
- Experience with managing and supporting the various AWS services and components such as VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, S3 and CloudFront
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration systems such as ECS or EKS
- Experience with managing database services such as Dynamo, RDS or Aurora
- Able to implement configuration management solutions for managing deployed resources
- Experience with both Linux and Windows administration and troubleshooting.
- 4+ years of experience with AWS
- 2+ year scripting or programming experience
- 1+ years of experience with network/server configuration for automated software deployment
- Experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in the banking space.
- Experience with C#, JSON and XML.
- Experience with integration of APM solutions such as DataDog
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with build automation systems such as Jenkins or Gitlab CI