Terms of Service
All payments made through this site are deposited directly in a bank account held by the respective Insurance Agency.
Tranzpay is a secure site and encrypts all information during transmission. We will not automatically store any sensitive personal financial information after processing your payment.
All Questions, refund requests, policy and product questions should be directed to the insurance agency you are purchasing from.
In consideration for the use of the TranzPay Service. Establishing and operating an Internet web site comes at a substantial cost, though the public is rarely exposed to it. This site fee helps pay for items including but not limited to computer and communications equipment, programming, site hosting and traffic (bandwidth), security (devices, software, scanning services), and processing costs. The site fee is in addition to the bill and is separate from the bill you are paying.
You may have to pay TanzPay a Site Fee for each TranzPay Service transaction initiated by You. If a Site Fee applies, then the applicable Site Fee for Your transaction will be disclosed to You prior to Your final Authorization of the transaction. We will only charge You the Site Fee with Your Authorization. If You elect to proceed with a transaction, we will charge Your credit card or debit Your bank account in the manner You have authorized (either credit card or ACH) for the amount of the payment to the Payee plus the amount of any applicable Site Fee.
TRANZPAY is a bill pay online portal which allows web payments for bills directly to participating companies. To protect your privacy and security, unless explicitly directed by you, this site will not automatically store any sensitive personal financial information after processing your payment.
You will be completing this transaction through a secure site that encrypts all information during transmission. We do not communicate this sensitive information, nor is it necessary to do so, to advise the firm that you have paid. If needed in the future, the transaction number on your receipt can be used for reference.
Completion of a payment is contingent upon the authorization of payment by your bank or card company. In the event that your payment was made by electronic check and the transaction is ultimately unable to be processed due to subsequent account closure or other issues which cannot be resolved at the time of payment submission, the processor will attempt to notify the firm by email. Whereas email is not a secure method of communication, the notifying email will not contain any information specific to you or any information provided with your payment, only that a payment has been rejected and should be reviewed via the secure reporting mechanism.
For bill payments: To ensure accurate processing, the company will match the information provided at this site to their billing records. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your bank or card company or the applicable company declines to accept your payment, your liability to pay shall remain and you may be subject to penalties and interest charges assessed by the company. In such cases, all such obligations and charges shall remain solely your responsibility.
For purchases: The participating company will use the information you provide to us during the purchase and payment process to initiate, process, and ship your order. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your bank or card company or the applicable company declines to accept your payment, the participating firm will contact you to attempt to resolve the issue. In such cases, communication pursuant to such remedy will be between you and the participating company.
For payments by electronic check: Pursuant to and as required by Regulation E of the Electronic Funds Transfer Act:
- You certify that the account indicated on the billing and payment screen is owned by you and that the funds in such account are sufficient to satisfy the total amount of your payment as indicated on the payment confirmation screen
- By clicking “Process”, you authorize the appropriate company or companies to charge the designated bank account the amount confirmed in satisfaction of the bills you selected for payment
- You acknowledge that an electronic fund transfer will occur as a result, that the transfer will be subsequently indicated on your bank statement, and that no cancelled check will be returned to you by your financial institution
- You acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions involving your account must comply with the provisions of United States Law
- You acknowledge that Regulation E of FDIC Law requires that we retain records of your payment for a period of not less than two years (we do not store your bank routing number or account number). This information is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and other measures to ensure its protection as indicated in our Privacy and Security Policy.
Your use of this site and the service it provides shall constitute and indicate:
- Your acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Your acceptance of the fees associated with payments made at this site
- Your authorization to charge and agreement to pay the total amount confirmed during checkout, subject to and in accordance with the agreement governing the use of the account you selected for payment
For technical support and issues with Tranzpay bill pay site, please contact 1-844-TRANZ82